Hydrocarbon Processing sits down with Bill Preston, President and Chief Operating Officer of KP Engineering, to discuss how this EPC has leveraged their diverse background in oil refining to adapt to the sustainable market needs of hydrogen and clean fuels.
- Jeff Smith to Lead Oil, Gas and Chemical Sector at Burns & McDonnell Calgary Office
- KP Engineering Appoints William E. Preston as President and CEO
- Topsoe puts demonstration plant into operation for production of sustainable Methanol from biogas – Significant global carbon emission reduction potential.
- SunGas Renewables joins the Global Syngas Technologies Council
- How Hydrogen Can Fuel the Energy Transition