Hydrocarbon Processing sits down with Bill Preston, President and Chief Operating Officer of KP Engineering, to discuss how this EPC has leveraged their diverse background in oil refining to adapt to the sustainable market needs of hydrogen and clean fuels.
- Billionaire angel investor bets on Canadian company converting waste to fuel
- KP Engineering Promotes DeLome Fair, Expands Hydrogen and Syngas Capabilities
- Hydrocarbon Processing Podcast Interview
- Burns & McDonnell Announces Significant Promotions in Oil, Gas and Chemical Group
- LanzaJet awards engineering, procurement, and construction contracts to Zeton and Burns & McDonnell